- Sonic anemometers use ultrasonic sound waves to determine instantaneous wind speed and direction by measuring sound waves traveling between a pair of transducers.
- Captures wind speeds from 0 – 144km/hr (89 mph)
- Uses sonic pulses to detect air movement
- Use with a Sensor Transmitter, EnviroMonitor Node, or as a replacement anemometer for wireless or cabled Vantage Pro2
- Add an additional wind station to your Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue system with a Sensor Transmitter and WeatherLink Live
- Includes 40’/12m cable