- The IP Gateway for EnviroMonitor allows you to set up to 32 Nodes with up to four sensors per node
- The Nodes send data to the Gateway and to each other via radio transmission, forming a mesh network of sensors
- The IP Gateway can also work with the Davis GroWeather Sensor Suite through either a wireless or cabled connection.
- The IP Gateway for EnviroMonitor uploads the data from the Nodes and the GroWeather to WeatherLink.com.
- Data can be accessed on WeatherLink.com, the WeatherLink mobile app, and the agricultural-focused Mobilize app.
- Perfect for agriculture because it allows you to keep track of micro-environments across the farm.
- Nodes are compatible with hundreds of Davis Instruments and third-party sensors, including SDI-12 sensors
- Can be mounted outside in weather-resistant Universal Shelter
- Add an 8 dBi antenna to get communication range of up to 3,000 m
Requires a one-time hardware activation fee of USD $35 and an Annual Service Plan. The activation fee will be automatically added to your cart. You can subscribe to an Annual Service Plan in the EnviroMonitor app.
- EnviroMonitor Sensor Compatibility
- Learn more about the Davis EnviroMonitor System